Metal Family Kitchen #1


[ORIGINAL VIDEO]

[TL Note: Metal Family Kitchen is a series of voice acting behind the scenes bloopers. In the original, Glam and Dee (and Lydia) are voiced by Zhenya, aka Blin. For clarity I will refer to Zhenya as the characters he voices.]

 [EPISODE #1]

Glam: [silly noise] Dima usually does that.
Dima: I go "AAA"!
Glam: [gets in the role] On what occasion?
Alina: Too aggressive.
Glam: Yup, like RRR. On what occasion?
Dima: [unintelligible]
Glam: Here he just goes... boop! [laughs]

Glam: Good afternoon! [starts singing randomly]
It'll be hard for me to do this voice, really. I won't be able to use this tone for every phrase.
He's always like this, right? [imitating Glam's tone of voice]
Dima: Yup yup.
Glam: You can call me Glam!
Alina and Dima: [laughing] Like a pigeon.
Glam: [pigeon sounds] [clears throat] ... I shitted.
In that case I find this normal.
Alina: [mockingly repeats] This.
Glam: Well, he's all like "ah"! Wait... [clears throat] In that case I find this normal. And then he leaves.
Alina: That's all.

[EPISODE #2]

Dee: Just put it in your ear and cover it with hair.
Dima: Beeline. [Beeline is a Russian telecommunications operator. Dima jokes about how similar Dee's delivery is to Beeline commercials]
Dee: Just put it in your ear and cover it with Beeline! Gotta smile too. All the time.
Repeat after me: energy is the physical ha-... ham. Sigh.
Dima: No, no, more annoyed, like: SIGH.
Dee: [really annoyed sigh]
Dima: No, like: SIGH.
Dee: [hellish sigh]
... that lived from the year 1773 to 1829. Goth. I'm goth! [In Russian the word "god" (год) translates to "year", and its pronounced as "got". The word "goth" in Russian is also pronounced as "got", hence the joke]
Dee: Yes, and that idiot is my brother. [to Dima] Alright?
Dima: [mocking, nasally] Bhother.
Dee: Bhother, bhother. Yhes, and that idhiot is mhy bhother.
[stands up loudly]
Dima: Godzilla.
Dee: [screech]
Then hurry up. I'll be in touch.
Alina: Beeline.
Dee: [commercial voice] I'll be in touch! And I'll do that using... [pulls out phone] Beeline GSM!

Then hurry up. Pis pis. [The word "potoropis" (поторопись) meaning "hurry up" ends on "pis". "Pis" is a jokey word derived from "piska", meaning "dick". Dee repeats it as a joke.
It could also be a reference to a genre of videos called YouTube Poops, where certain parts of the videos are repeated for comedic effect, creating weird and funny sounds]
Dima: [dying]
Dee: Just turns around and goes "pis pis". [clears throat]
I'll be in touch. Mehmehmeh.

Suslik-Suslik-Suslik-Suslik, wait... [Suslik, aka Gopher, aka Chipmunk in the English dub]
Dima: [repeats Dee's line forwards and backwards]
Dee: Suslik-Suslik-Suslik... Suslik-Suslik, wait. Fuck. [laughs]
Well, Suslik, just you wait! [A reference to a Russian cartoon "Nu, Pogodi!" (Well, Just You Wait!)]

Dee: I thought I already recorded the phrase... Uhh, your-your-your problem is just [a chair squeaks somewhere] ... a squeaky chair.
Smile less? [serious face] Beh beh!
I suggest you... [In Russian the word "tebe" means "to you"]
Dima: [te]Beh!
Dee: BEH! Head inflating.

Dee: Ok, here he says... Ohhh, the most interesting part!
Uhhh. Ew, you pulled it out of your mouth? Eugh, don't put it ba-... Ohhh, well, blegh. Wait.
The size of the atom depends on the electronic object... Fuck! It's really swelling up! [laughs] Wait, again.
Back off!
Dima: [laughs]
Dee: It's like someone in class, y'know. [clears throat] Eugh... Back off.
Dima: I'll use those two lines. "Back off! Back off."
Dee: I think that's alright?
Alina: Yeah, we're done with this episode.

Comments