Metal Family Kitchen #2

 

[ORIGINAL VIDEO] 

[TL Note: Metal Family Kitchen is a series of voice acting behind the scenes bloopers. The characters in this episode are voiced by Dima, but for the sake of clarity I'll refer to him as the characters he voices.]

Heavy: Daaad? Dad? [burps] Here's the thing... I'm burping.

Teacher: Okay. I'm a respected woman, I absolutely don't care what you think of me!
This horrible appearance! Ha ha ha, that's how I am! I'm a teacher, in the best meaning of that word! My name is Galina Huyovovna! [In Russian "huy" (хуй) means "dick"]
This horrible appearance! This horrible, long, unwashed hair! Fucking dipshit!
I think this should make your parents- no. Not like that, my lips are huge. I'm going to have to take- mhph behbeh! Beh beeeh! [laughs] She transformed. [transformation noise] Then back to the big-lipped bitch.
Glam: From what I've heard, you're dissatisfied with my son's behavior and looks?
Teacher: AND YOU, I SUPPOSE, ARE SISKI! ["Siski" means "boobs"]
And you, I suppose, are Sebasss... Syebatsa quickly. ["Syebatsa" is a vulgar slang, meaning "to get out of here"]
We would like to- to to to to to... [clears throat]
Glam: And is it considered normal in your school to apply such radical disciplinary measures?
Teacher: If... I... Fuck! [laughs] I CONSIDER THAT BEHAVIOR ABSOLUTELY NORMAL! I MEAN UGH, NOT FUCKING BEHAVIOR! I CONSIDER THAT ABSOLUTELY NORMAL! Quiet!
I CONSIDER THAT ABSOLUTELY NORMAL! Nnnyeh!
Other Teacher: Was this always here?
Teacher: Yes, it was, it was! It's my jar. I pulled it out of my booty.
I need to see your parents, quickly! Just... slap you on the ears, you fucking shithead. Hairy motherfucker.

Heavy: It's total shit!
Ehhh, damn. Damn, damn, aaa... Yup, right here. [clears throat] Geez, my voice's getting hoarse.

Ches: Nah, guys. I can't do anything here with 2 aces. [coughing fit]
Alina: Dead.

Man: And 89% of stocks from my bil- pfff, bi-bi-billiard balls company! This goddamn writing. Fucking Gustav. [laughs] It'd be funny if he actually said that.
Next, to my nephew Valen I leave my golden watch. Ssi. [He repeats the ending of the word "chasi" (watch). "Ssi" is an imperative verb, meaning "piss" or "be scared"]

Driver: Yeah, it happens. Hey, a loser at the wheel! [goofy noises]

Heavy: If he comes in before we escape then we'll be in total shit! Shit!

Mustached Man: I'm a mustached man. Maybe I should keep my finger on here so I would feel like I have a mustache? [terrifying laugh]
Alina: [laughs] And then Vicky's face is like...
Mustached Man: Yup, yup. Wait, again.

Comments