Metal Family Kitchen #5

[ORIGINAL VIDEO]

[TL Note: Metal Family Kitchen is a series of voice acting behind the scenes bloopers. In the original, Ches is voiced by Dima, but for the sake of clarity I'll still refer to him as Ches.] 

Ches: It's got such an ass, mmm!
Alina: Nah, no way. Let's change it to "butt" after all.
Ches: Booty?
Alina: Butt.
Ches: Butt. Okay. It's got such a butt, mmm!
What, is it yours? Is... ssshhhhh. Why am I... [whistling] Fucking hell. What, is-... shhhh! Goddammit, it pisses me off! What's with the lisp? [tries to whistle] I can't even do it on purpose. What, is- [whistles like a kettle].

Ches: Hellooo!
Alina: That's awesome! I can imagine him sliding in closer like that.
Ches: Wait, again. Hellooooooooo! That one's for variety. We'll see which one's best.

Ches: Well, in major a double-augmented sixth chord is the same as a double temina-... [reads script] half-diminished dominant ch-... half-diminished dominant chord! [Note: I have no idea about any of this, so it might be wrong]
Well, in major a double-augmented sixth chord is the same as a double half-diminished dominant chord. Not enough air...
Alina: Don't try to do it in one go.
Ches: No, I have to. That's the point. It has to bounce off his teeth. [In Russian "to bounce off one's teeth" means the person has great knowledge of something, does it very fast and clear]
A double domin-... A double dominant se-... A double dominant s-... A double dominant sev-seventh chord. A double dominant seventhch- seventh chord. A double dominant se- SEVENTH CHORD!!!

Ches: Fuck those assholes with their TUNZ TUNZ TUNZ. I hope you can't hear it. Shishel-mishel pe- holy shit, I'm a whistler. ["Shishel-mishel" is a Russian nursery rhyme]
Fried bacon. I scrape it off the pan... and wanna know what I do with it next? Wanna know what... Shh-shh! Stop whistling! Is it because of the tooth?
Wanna know what I-... Shh! Fuck. Know what-shhhhh. Wanna know what I do with it next? I... [licks] I... [coughs] That could be an option, by the way. Coughed all over her hand.

Ches: Mmm, yeah... Mhhh, yeah, poh-... [swears] Man, you're kinda creepy. I think I'll go piss myself from fear.
Oh yeah! Oh yeah, the record... Thwe wecord...

Ches: [sings "We're Not Gonna Take It"] Nah, too high. [sings again] Again.

Ches: You got a cigarette? [laughs] He [Ches] probably already smokes.

Ches: Does your hair always do that when you play music? Does your hair only do that when you play music? [laughs] Actually, that's better. Does your hair only do that when y- [laughs] Got you, bitch! [laughs again]

Ches: Go ahead — fart. [laughs]

[sign: "THIS IS THE FULL VERSION"]
Ches: [sings "Paranoid"] I think Ches can probably sing like that. And by the way, that's his real voice when he screams.

Ches: Look at me. Holy Moly. Hedgehogs up my ass. [a vulgar expression of surprise]

 Ches: Uno momento, por fa-... por favor! Por favor!
Alina: Por favore.
Ches: What?
Alina: Por favorE.
Ches: Who says "por favore"? [reads script] I've never heard "por favorE", I've only heard "por favor".
Alina: Uno momento, por favore.
Ches: Can you look this phrase up please? In Spanish.
Alina: It's Spanish?
Ches: Yup.
Alina: "Please"?
Ches: Just say "uno momento, por favor".
Alina: Uno momento, por favoreE. ... Fine, it says "por favor" everywhere.
Ches: We're watched by Mexicans, dammit! You know how much we would've embarrassed ourselves?!
Uno-fucking... [laughs] Maybe he should actually say that? Uno-fucking-momento, por favor!

Ches: Wundulba. Wundulba.
Alina: What's wundulba?
Ches: That's German. [He meant to say "wunderbar" (German for "wonderful")] Did I say wundulba right?
Wunderfuck! [laughs] Actually, that's cool.

Ches: Yes, of course! Yeah, you can call me! Though, I don't have a phone... Yes, we love you too! Thank you, thank you! Thanks, thanks. Damn, my voice... [coughs] This could go in too, by the way. He was singing after all. Ow, my voice! [coughs]

Comments

  1. About "wundulba". I think he meant "wunderbar" (German for "wonderful" or something like this), but misspelled it, because who cares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes sense! Thank you so much for clarifying it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment