WhoAreThoseFreaksOnStage — The Light

[ORIGINAL VIDEO (HOME VERSION)]
[ORIGINAL VIDEO (STUDIO VERSION)]
[SUBTITLES (HOME VERSION] & [STUDIO VERSION] by heavibear (@ratibear on Instagram)

A yellowed from life sheet of newspaper,
Crumpled by thoughts and the last day.
Every person is a damn egoist
In their own world.
But for every extra breath taken,
Someone will force me to take another step.
And I am my own devil and god,
When it comes to gods.
I can go around the entire globe,
Recall many people's names.
If someone stands with their back to me,
Let it be your back.

Chorus:
My light is a house of cards.
So easy to destroy,
So hard to be in.
The light fades from day to day,
But it will only make its presence known
The moment it's happy.

Someday we'll throw out the old trash,
On the Panther we'll drive away,
Betrayal won't mean a thing to us,
And we'll have no regrets.
But for every mile there's something to pay,
When every word has its own story.
In this world we are still lucky,
And we don't have any other.
Even if you just imagine
What kind of tricks fate is capable of,
If I have to turn my back on someone,
I'd rather have you behind me with a knife.

[Chorus x2] 

A yellowed from life sheet of newspaper,
For some there's meaning, for others it’s nonsense.
And I am who I was, the same egoist,
But from somewhere pours...
The light.

Comments

Post a Comment