Metal Family Season 2 Episode 4

 
[ORIGINAL VIDEO]
[SUBBED VIDEO] by heavibear (@ratibear on Instagram)

Season 2 Episode 4: Gift

Heavy: Hello? Thanks! Wait, is the test today? Man, in the second period, too. Nah, I didn't prepare. I was dropping ranks until 2 am last night.
Vicky: Heavy! Are you up yet?
Heavy: Yes, I'm up! Getting ready! We'll figure something out. Maybe we'll copy Angelica's. She's coming, right? Great! Alright, see ya. Okay, so far so good. But what do I do about the test?
Vicky: Heavy, goddammit, where are you?!
Heavy: Coming! 
 
Heavy: Good morning, everyone! Uh...
Dee: Mom got mad that you took so long and left. Hurry up and sit down, unless you wanna make dad angry, too.
Heavy: Oh. So what's for breakfast?
Glam: Heavy! What do you think you're doing?! What took you so long to come down?!
Heavy: What— I didn't mean to, I mean— What?
Glam: What are you trying to do, make it cool down?!
Heavy: M-make what cool down?
Glam: What do you mean "what"? The pie! Happy Birthday!
Heavy: Wow, a Hulk pie!
Vicky: Fus Ro Dah! My little skittish homunculus! It hasn't worked on Dee for five years now.
Dee: More like since I was 5. Happy Birthday, Heavy.
Vicky: Okay, let's eat. You want the eye or the ear?
Heavy: The eye.
Vicky: Oh, someone's eating Hulk's eye! Hulk probably went blind! Hulk choked... And now someone's getting their first present. Shiny, huh?
Glam: They're titanium.
Heavy: Titanium— Is titan good?
Dee: It's awesome.
Vicky: They're perfect for your first piercing.
Heavy: P-piercing?
Glam: These were my first piercings. They were a gift from Ches.
Vicky: Dee wore them, too. Now they're yours.
Dee: And don't worry, piercings don't hurt. Almost.
Vicky: You're all grown up now, after all.
Glam: They'll look great on you.
Vicky: Just choose what you're going to pierce.
Dee: Pierce your nipples, they take the longest to heal.
Heavy: Thanks, that's really cool. I'll leave them here for now, I'm already late for school.
Vicky: Well, okay. But we already have you scheduled for a 9:00 procedure.
Heavy: 9:00 am?
Glam: Don't worry, if we don't hesitate, you'll definitely make it to the second period.
Vicky: Yeah, but even if you're late, it's okay. You don't have anything important, do you? You know, like a test or something.

Girl: This! Can I have this one?
Woman: No, that's going too far.
Girl: But mom!
Woman: No.
Girl: Please!
Vicky: Hey, dentist man. The patient is here.
Piercer: Well, have you made up your mind or what? I've already got clients coming in, you're not the only ones here. Do you agree to your daughter's piercing or not?
Woman: No, I don't.
Girl: But mom!
Woman: A good mother would not allow her child to mutilate herself.
Girl: What, you're here to beg your family too? Fat chance.
Heavy: Actually, they were the ones who brought me here.
Girl: Bullshit.
Vicky: By the way, Heavy, if you want to pierce your tongue, these pieces won't work. But we'll buy you a barbell separately, no worries.
Girl: Adopt me! I will call you mommy! Take me with you!
Piercer: Well, is the patient ready?
Vicky: Ready as he'll ever be! So, what are we going to pierce?
Heavy: Which piercing takes the longest to do?
Piercer: The longest... The longest is when you cut a penis into four pieces. It's called the little scarlet flower!
Glam: Excuse me.
Vicky: All right, let's stick to the classics. Eyebrows or ears?

Vicky: What's the scalpel for?
Piercer: Oh, that's just to scare the suckers. Okay, take a look. Maybe more to the right or left?
Heavy: Can it be a little closer to the center?
Piercer: No problem.
Heavy: And now a bit further away from the center, please. And now something in between what was in the center and to the left.
Piercer: Kid, are you stalling?
Heavy: No, no, no!
Piercer: Then trust a professional, I'm all about beauty.
Vicky: Doctor, we're losing him.
Piercer: Did he pass out? Great, I just ran out of lidocaine.

Dee: Mom, he's coming to.
Vicky: Oh, Heavy, you're awake.
Heavy: Get that away.
Vicky: Well, congratulations. If I don't get called to school after this, I'll be upset.
Heavy: Wow!
Vicky: You should talk less, your tongue is also pierced. You fell for it again! Hey, Glam, how much longer till we get there?
Glam: 11 minutes. Maybe 12.
Heavy: What time is it?
Dee: 9:32. You won't make it to the test. Just don't cry. What, you taking pics for Instagram?
Heavy: Nope, it's for Lif. She added me, you know. By the way, she's also coming to my birthday party later. You didn't know? She didn't tell you? Just don't cry.
Dee: You little sh—

Comments

Post a Comment