Metal Family Imagine #3

[ORIGINAL VIDEO]
[SUBBED VIDEO] by heavibear (@ratibear on Instagram)

Ches: Ugh, damn...
Billy: Hello, Ches. I wanna play a game. You were lucky your whole life, but you never appreciated your luck. Let’s see if it will turn in your favor this time! Starting now...

SAW

Dima: [sings Saw Theme, laughs]
Alina: Very menacing.
Dima: DE-HE-HE! Okay, as you can see we chose Saw... Saws. Thank you everyone who suggested it. You cruel people... We didn't choose a specific installment of Saw, but instead decided to combine all of them together. To use the main idea of all parts, so to say. And as you may have noticed, this episode looks a bit different stylistically. That's because currently we're too busy with the second season and we try to not distract ourselves too much. That's why this video can be considered an experiment. The script and voices are still ours, but the animation is made by Junk. Junk, why are you hiding? Come out. Who made Kamaz and The Teacher. The success of this experiment will depend on your comments. Let's go!

Gopher: Yo, where am I?
Gustav: You're where you belong! But what am I doing here? Roft! Stand up! Help me get free!
Roft: That's impossible. I'm chained down, just like you.
Gustav: You're worthless! Why am I even paying you!
Stas: Sir, sir! Put out the cigarette, please.
Gustav: Who in the world are you?!
Stas: Project Contra-Stas. [aka Stasik Contra] And who do you think you are, hm?
Gustav: Me?! I'm a hereditary aristocrat, the owner of a huge billiard ball factory!
Anna: Typical men, comparing their balls. I think you're just an old douchebag, stuck in your patriarchal ways.
Gustav: Be quiet. woman!
Anna: No, you shut up, spermbag!
Roft: Err, Anna?
Anna: You mummy, how do you know my name?
Roft: It's written on the envelope.

Billy: Hello, freaks. There's something that you all share in common.
Gustav: What's happening?!
Billy: It's hatred. No, not towards each other. Hatred towards you. You're hated by the whole fandom.
Gopher: Whaaat?
Roft: Who the hell is this "fandom"?
Billy: Right now you'll have to do the impossible. You'll have to work together. To cooperate, so you could leave this place alive. To do that, each one of you has to free the other. It is done by using the code to unlock the digital padlock. Each of you has an envelope with the code for the person that you can save. But do you want that? [writing on Anna's envelope: "Gustav"] Your choice. But choose quickly. In 2 minutes the timer will activate and everyone in the room will die from an explosion. The timer starts now...

Gustav: Umm... Women and gent-... Ladies and gentlemen, I think we all got a little heated. If we all want to get out of here alive, we need to, at least for now, forget about our differences and... let's just read our envelopes.
Anna: Uh-huh. You first, mustached fuck.
Gustav: I got "Stasik".
Stas: I got "Gopher".
Gopher: Yo, I got "Roft".
Anna: Guess what I got, asshole!
Gustav: Read the code.
Anna: Why the fuck would I? You think I'm scared of you? Tell your dog to free me first.
Gustav: Roft!
Roft: What? You think I'm gonna run and do everything?
Gustav: How dare you!
Roft: Meh-meh-meh, how dare you, how dare you! Roft, bring this, bring that! Beh-beh-beh! I'm afraid you're not in the position to complain.
Gustav: Okay... fine. What do you want?
Roft: I want a new vacuum cleaner, a bigger apartment and double pay.
Gustav: Double?! You-... Okay, you will definitely get them.
Roft: Even the vacuum cleaner?
Gustav: Yes.
Roft: Also, before freeing anyone, I want to be freed first.
Gustav: Hey, boy! Whats your face, Chipmunk?
Gopher: It's Gopher, yo!
Gustav: Doesn't matter! Please tell us the code that's written on your envelope.
Gopher: Well, ok... Hey, wait a sec, yo! Why do I gotta tell it first like a loser?!
Anna: You are a loser.
Gustav: AGH, YOU'RE ALL SO STUPID! Tell me what the code is, now!
Anna: Uh-huh, sure. You want the code? Catch.
Gustav: No! Um... Stasik, my good sir. Please use this code to free yourself. We're friends after all, aren't we? I'll help you, and you, I hope, will help me! 5-8-6-4-2.
Stas: Hey, it's open!
Gustav: Congratulations. Now, do me a favor, give me that envelope, please. Wha-... What are you doing?!
Stas: Helping you, as promised.
Gustav: GIVE ME THAT DAMN ENVELOPE!
Stas: But that's not by the rules! You gotta be freed by Anna!
Anna: Hahahah, thank you.
Gustav: IDIOTS!!!
Gopher: Yo, since you're free, could you free me?
Stas: If I do anything it might be regarded as complicity in the crime.
Gopher: Yo, you're not even gonna leave the room? You're gonna die!
Stas: If I'm the only one alive, I'll be charged with all the murders! People will unsubscribe from me.
Gopher: Makes sense, yo.
Gustav: YOU'RE ALL SUCH BAST-
Billy: Fuuuuck! Fucking morons, for real! That was the first room, the easiest one. There were 4 more rooms. Who did I build them for?! 

Heavy: Ugh, damn. Where am I? What the hell?
Billy: Hello, Heavy. You need to eat everything on that plate in 60 seconds, or this machine will rotate your limbs 360 degrees and kill you.
Heavy: Whaaat, broccoli?! Ewww! I hate broccoli!
Billy: Exactly, you hate broccoli! But they're really good for you.
Heavy: I'm not eating that!
Billy: The timer starts now.
Heavy: So what, do I gotta eat this stuff? Screw that! Ouch! Damn, why is-... Ouch! It hurts, dammit! Ouch!
Billy: FUCK, I CAN'T DO IT! He's too cute.

Billy: Hello, Dee. You're used to acting like a heartless, calculating cynic. But I know you have particular feelings for one of these girls. You have to admit for who exactly and say her name.
Dee: What's going on?
Billy: You have 30 seconds.
Dee: Whaat? It's the first time I've seen them.
Billy: If you don't say it, your head will explode!
Dee: I don't know their names.
Billy: Starting now.
Dee: What are these photos even? I don't know who they are. I've never seen them before. I don't know who they are! I don't know! ... Fine. Rarity.
Billy: What?! Why Rarity?! I thought it'd be Luna or Twilight!
Dee: Her personality is the most complex. She dresses nice. Looks after herself. Also she's generous, even though you can't tell at first glance.
Billy: Okay.
Dee: Can I go now?
Billy: Yes.
Dee: Freaking pervert.

Dima: Imagine something opens.
Billy: Well, Glam. Now you're gonna know what I know. Feel what I feel. What will you do if you find out that your loyal wife isn't loyal at all, and slept with your best friend? Here, look! Heavy isn't actually your son. He's actually Ches' son! Yes! It's confirmed by his natural musical talent. By the head shape that's in no ways similar to yours. And the hair color, which is slightly darker than Victoria's. And as we know, kids are sb-beh-beh... And as we know, kids of redheaded and blonde parents can't be born with slightly darker hair! Would you be able to forgive them both, or would you leave one of them to die? You decide. The time-...
Glam: I'll save them both.
Billy: WHAT?! Why so easy?!
Ches: Are you stupid? Heavy is Glam's son.
Heavy: Yeah! My hair is darker because I rarely wash it. When it’s clean it looks like a mix between dad's hair and mom's hair.
Vicky: Yeah, and natural talent can be passed down by older generations. From his grandpa, for example.
Ches: Well, yeah, and I don't even have any natural talent. I've been playing the guitar since I was 7, and Glam learned to play better than me in one month.
Glam: Also, me and Heavy are both allergic to dandelions!
Heavy: Achoo! Sorry.
Dee: Besides, I'm actually Ches' son. My hair is actually dark, I just dye it blonde. And my blood group is AB, just like Ches. And my front tooth is wobbly, it will fall off soon.
Billy: [confused noises]
Dee: Pft. Got you.

[Some context for the following song: "Deenot" is a reference to Metal Family Kitchen #4. It's a mix of the words "Dee" and "Yenot" ("raccoon" in Russian). "Necromancer Raccoon" is possibly a reference to Heavy answers questions, where one of the questions were asked by a person with the same username.]

The rinsing warlock,
Deenot the Necromancer.
Leader of the dark forces,
Deenot the Necromancer.
He'll lead the Dark Kingdom!
Deenot the Necromancer.
He'll enslave all forests!
Deenot the Necromancer.

He sits on a black pony,
the Lord of Ghouls.
His armor blood-red,
his helmet made of bones.
He leads his rotting army
into a deadly battle.
The era of emperor Deenot
comes today!

Comments